Monday, June 20, 2011

2WW Hell

Today is 3dp3dt.  I can't help but let my mind play tricks on me.  1dp3dt I had a little pink spotting.  I freaked out a bit, even though my discharge papers and the RE told me it is very common to have spotting.

Yesterday 2dp3dt I had some cramping, and twinges.  I thought that it was awesome maybe implantation is taking place.   I will have my happy ending after all.

Today I feel nothing.  No cramping, no spotting, just pure nothingness.  I really hope its a good sign, but seriously, this is the worst feeling ever.  I want to feel like something is happening.

DH has been super cute.  He has been waiting on me hand and foot.  I have seriously been the biggest couch potato.  Maybe I will unpack our suitcases today from our boring, but eventful Vegas trip to keep my mind off of things.

I need to remember that WE will have OUR happy ending and DH will find out very soon that we are expecting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome. carpets in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you!!