Monday, June 13, 2011

Rock Star Follicle

Yesterday I had my 4th monitoring appt.  The Follicle on the Left was 20mm :)

The two on the right have not grown, so one follie was still 10mm, the other 12mm.  The MD felt we needed to move forward, so they had me trigger last night.  Tomorrow I will go in for my ER.  

I am still holding out hope the smaller follicles will surprise us and they will be mature, if not I will have one rock star.  Either way I have a good feeling the fatty follicle on the right will be A+ quality :)

1 comment:

  1. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    fake grass abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you!!