Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Viva Las Vegas and my u/s

I arrived in Las Vegas last night.  I have already had an amazing time hanging out with my awesome Aunt Lori Gail.  She is an amazing person and I am so happy I have this time I can spend with her while going through this horrible IVF process.  We were able to lay out at the pool today after my u/s and catch up.

As for my u/s, my lining is 10.5.  My right ovary has 2 follies, which are both less than 10 mm. My Left ovary has 1 follicle that is about 9 mm's and a few small ones follicles hanging out around 5 mm's. I will stim for a few more days, and then I will have another u/s Thurs. This is not the best news.  I was hoping for few more follies, but things are coming along slowly.

I need to remind myself that is not the quantity of follicles, but the quality.  Many women have successful pregnancies with only a few eggs!  It only takes one!!!  As one of my bump friends has said we will fall 100% into the 25-30% success rate category for DOR :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    hand paint rugs in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you!!