Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Up to speed

 
Our story is a long one, but I do not want to leave out any details. I will break up the posts hopefully making it easier to read.

I DH and I met right before I graduated high school. We started seriously dating in 2000, and we married in June of 2003. I went to nursing school and graduated with an Associate of Applied Science in 2006. In 2007 I went on and graduated with my Bachelorette in Science in Nursing. 

At this time DH and I felt it would be a good time to TTC. It should be easy right?  I have come from a very fertile family.   I have no idea why, but after a few months I felt that something was not right. I went to my OB she ran some simple blood tests, everything checked out o.k. But it didn't make sense to me why it wasn't happening. 

So I waited a year, and still nothing. I had an HSG, more b/w and DH's S/A checked, everything seemed to be normal. My OB started me on clomid, but after a few months still nothing. I called my OB to ask a few questions, her medical assistant called me back with a snarky reply from my OB saying if I didn't trust her course of action and if I wanted to know more information I should go see a RE. So I did, and I also changed my OB as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love hearing from you!!