Wednesday, June 1, 2011

IF Message boards

After my first failed IUI I felt there had to be more resources out there, but I wasn't sure where to find them. One of my days of obsessing, I was online and I ran across an IF message board. I posted my story and asked a few questions. I was amazed at all the information the ladies were able to provide.


I learned that clomid is not the first choice of treatment for DOR, and although I have DOR with the right RE I should be able to get knocked up. So I looked into other RE in our area and found that there was another clinic not too far from where I live.

1 comment:

  1. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    floor carpet price in

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you!!