Thursday, June 9, 2011

Power of positive thought & monitoring apt# 2

The other night I watched The Secret with my Aunt Lori Gayle and her husband Michael.  This is a film/documentary discusses the Power of optimism, using the “law of attraction.”  My understanding is you place a thought in your mind of something you want to happen to you, such as being a millionaire, and if you like positively about it, you will “attract it” and it will come to you.  On the other had, if you have negative feelings toward something the “law of attraction” will bring those negative things into your life, such as “I will never…” or “I can’t…”   

So, I will do my very best to remain positive from this day forward.  I KNOW deep in my heart I will be a mom.  I will get knocked up with my OE!!!

Today’s u/s…My lining is perfect. I have 2 follies on the right ovary which are less than 10 mm (they have not grown since Monday). The Dr. does not think they will catch up. My Left ovary has one follicle that is 14mm (the only potential egg). At this point my cycle will not be canceled, so we are moving forward and I have another u/s on Sat.  ER is tentatively scheduled for Monday or Tues. I’m excited for my one miracle, rock star follicle, and I am hoping for a huge miracle that the smaller ones will catch up :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    hand tufted carpets in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you!!