Friday, June 17, 2011

Knocked up until proven otherwise

We transferred both embryos.  One is a grade 2, 8 cell embryo with a ges score of 95 (the clinic prefers a ges score >70), the other is a grade 2, 7 cell embryo with a ges score of 35.

We are very excited we have made it this far!  Now the dreaded 2WW.   I'm not sure if it will be worse on me or DH.  Stick little embies stick, snuggle in nice and tight!!! 

I wore my lucky socks that my friend Vanessagorc sent me, and I had my lucky turtle charm in hand that Bear gave me before I headed to Las Vegas :) 



Here are our embies

2 comments:

  1. Snuggle in beautiful little embies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome. carpets underlay in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you!!