Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New RE

DH and I set up a consult with the new RE. I like his bedside manner, but he was not very optimistic he could help us. He suggested trying another IUI with Femara and injectables. At that time he also suggested I have my AMH and FSH redrawn, and in June of 2010 we had IUI#2. Again we got a BFN. 

At our WTF I found out that my AMH had dropped to <0.08 and my FSH was 14. Not only was I not pregnant, my ovarian reserve had faded to almost nothing. We couldn't believe it. He suggested moving forward with IVF, but paying 100% out of pocket and the funds were just not there. The RE was optimistic that I had a sister and suggested that she donate her eggs to me. 

I like his idea of getting a DE form my sister, but the timing was just not right for either one of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love hearing from you!!