Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Home from ER

DH makes me laugh so hard.  Every time we have gone in for an iui he has updated his FB status as "it's magic time."  Well today he updated it as "so it's magic time and they let me film some of the procedure." with this link.  It is so effing funny.  


So they retrieved two eggs. There was a third that they were unable to retrieve.
The Dr. will call tomorrow with my fert report.  I'm trying to stay hopeful the two retrieved fertilize normally and become my miracle baby(s).
Please send positive vibes that we have two rockstars!  



1 comment:

  1. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    exhibition carpets in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you!!