Saturday, July 2, 2011

IVF #1 BFN and reflection

My first Beta came back at a whopping 2.  The second came back Negative.  I have been sad, especially the last two days since AF decided to arrive with a vengeance.  It has also been especially difficult because my younger sister gave birth to her first baby on June 25th, three days before my BFN.

Although our first IVF did not work out I experienced a lot of positive things during the whole IVF process.  I knew from the beginning I would not produce many follicles, but I felt positive about the quality for one of the eggs I produced and transferred on day 3.  It was an 8 cell with a Graduated Embryo Scoring of 95 (anything over 70 is good).   Our WTF appt (appt regarding why it didn't work), will be on Tues July 5th.  I am very interested in Dr. Fisch's thoughts and I hope our new plan moving forward will result in our BFP.

DH and I are very grateful we were able to stay with my Aunt Lori's and her husband in Las Vegas.  Since I can remember she has always lived in Southern, Ut.   When she met her husband Michael she moved to Las Vegas, which was about five years ago.  I have never been super close to her or my cousins because they have always lived about 6 hrs from Salt Lake.  I am so grateful we were able to stay with her.  We are now much closer and we able to reminisce on so many memories!  

DH and I are very lucky that we were able to spend time with her, her husband Michael and my cousin Amber, her girls and new baby boy.  My Aunt Lori is beautiful and an amazing person.  She is very positive and a fun person to be around.  Here are a few pics of our trip to Las Vegas :)

This is myself, Aunt Lori, and my cousins son 


Here is a pic of my cousins daughters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love hearing from you!!