Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Positive thinking wall and AFC :)

Here is a pic of my positive thinking wall!  I stole a quote from fellow IF's blog, who is now pregnant and I included it on my wall.  It says:

"Transform anxiety into excitement; focus not on the fear of what lies ahead, but the possibility of what you might create!!!"



I am very happy to announce that my AFC via my baseline u/s is 5 :)
Four follicles on my right ovary and one on my left.  I am optimistic all five follicles will respond to meds.  GO Ovaries!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your wall! Positivity is a good thing at times like these! Grow follies grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info.
    drapery abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you!!