Sunday, July 24, 2011

AF, Oh where oh where can you be?

Seriously!  My last bcp was 5 days ago.  I'm starting to get nervous my cycle will be cancelled if the stupid whore doesn't show up soon!

I have found coverage for my shifts at the hospital and I am starting to get excited for IVF #2.  I have started putting together a positive thinking board.  I have included a pic of a beautiful ovary with pretty follicles, and a  perfect day three embryo, a pic of my younger sister's beautiful baby, and her family.  I will have these things in my life.  DH and I will have a family of our own!

If something as small as AF not showing up, and it gets in the way of our goals I will be extremely disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility?
    home curtains abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you!!