Friday, April 3, 2015

Back in the Stirrups Again



Is it this a possible to be excitingly nervous?  

This is how I have felt since the middle of last month when I learned things were being pushed forward.  After an amazing extended weekend/free vacation with Whis in Las Vegas that I earned at work, we returned home Monday evening.  Tuesday morning, wearing a pair of my "lucky socks" I had a date with the vaj-cam (transvaginal ultrasound).  

My RE walked into the room and she complemented me on the socks  :)  I mentioned they were my lucky socks.  She asked if that meant I that I will not taking them off until my BFP.  Haha.  Something I never considered.  I assure everyone, I do and will continue to change the socks Every.Single.Day.  I have several pairs of lucky socks and will wear a different pair at each of my u/s appointments.  

The baseline ultrasound went well and I was given the green light to start delestrogen.  

I still cannot believe I'm cycling again.  All the consents have been signed, acupuncture scheduled, and financing has been worked out, at least for the most part.  

Monday, April 6th is a BIG DAY. 
Our Egg Donor's baseline.  

I too will go into the clinic.  I have to have my estrogen level checked.  I will give the clinic our consent forms and pay for the cycle.

I am hopefully optimistic.  At least for now.  

7 comments:

  1. Mindy! What great news. I'm so so happy you've decided to move forward with this cycle. Hoping with all my heart that this DE cycle brings your baby. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossing all of my crossables! I think you can haz babyz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your baseline went well! Thinking of you and I have everything crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome. fake grass in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you!!