Sunday, April 8, 2012

Terrified!

Tomorrow is my beta.  I have continued to have spotting.  It continues to be a very small amount, but the last two days it has been a little more, sorry about the TMI.  It had been pink and now it is more of a brown, which would indicate old blood.  This may or may not be a good sign, and I'm having minor cramps, it's freaking the crap out of me.  I'm a chronic spotter prior to AF's arrival.  I really hope this is not the case.

I'm terrified my beta tomorrow will be negative.  It just cannot be negative.  This is my last cycle for many, many years.  We cannot afford anymore fertility treatments at this time, unless DH finds a job that has coverage, which is highly unlikely.  

Please, please, please let my beta be positive tomorrow, please!   

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking about you and keep checking for your update!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you!!