Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Beta #3

My RE emailed me after Beta# 2, he stated, "The level was only 8 when I expected 14.  I am concerned that the pregnancy isn't doing well.  I think you should repeat the test on Friday." "Realistically my guess is the level will ultimately drop.  If that happens we will talk about what to do next."

As suspected beta# 3 dropped to 4.  I officially had a chemical pregnancy.  When I spoke with my RE he was pleased we made it as far as we did, and thinks we should try it again.  At the time I spoke with him, my DH was not in town.  I have spoken to DH about this, and he said we will try again, but other than that he doesn't want to discuss when or our plan.  Once DH and I talk about our plans I will set up our WTF and discuss our last cycle with our RE, see what he suggests and make an informed decision about our TTC future, such as DE, try again with my OE's, etc.

The one thing DH and I know is we are not ready to give up on being parents.  We will most likely have a long break d/t our financial situation.  We do not want to be financially irresponsible and at this point with DH's job coming to an end the first of May and the possibility I will be going back to school in the fall our future baby maybe on hold.  

I hope I am wrong!  I am keeping my fingers crossed that things will fall into place and we will be able to continue our journey soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love hearing from you!!