Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Lucky Cycle

I know this is my lucky cycle!!!  Contrary to what a psychic told me.  This is why I am going to prove her wrong.  So many other events tell me this is our lucky cycle!!!  I was not sure how I would pay for my meds and I received a huge donation of meds saving me $2,500.  I was going to pull out a new credit card to cover the cost of meds, and I was blessed to not have to do this. 

I have also been blessed with not having trouble getting my shifts covered.  I love my co-workers and it seems they want this to happen as much as DH and I want this to happen.

My first follicle check was Monday.  I have one promising follicle and a few smaller ones as well.  Tomorrow will be my second check.  Please send good vibes, pray or whatever you do.  I can't wait for everyone to meet my baby in 9 months. :)

1 comment:

Please comment, I love hearing from you!!