Thursday, September 1, 2011

My money tree


Between my husband having the worst teeth in the world and every time he goes to the dentist he needs a root canal or a crown, and the cost of medications for IVF I have been joking that I need a money tree to my family and friends. Now I’m feeling a little guilty. A very close friend of mine, which I think of her as a sister, gave DH and I money to help pay for our meds this cycle, as a gift!

I tried to decline, but she wouldn't have it. She said that she is financially doing very well and really wants to help us out as much as she can. I cried!!! She is such an amazing friend! I cannot express how grateful I am for this gift.

IVF 2.2 here we come!!! I feel that this is our lucky cycle. Things seem to be falling into place perfectly :)


1 comment:

  1. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    house curtain in abu dhabi


    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you!!