Saturday, August 23, 2014

Looking for Our Golden Egg


The current search for this cycle's golden egg is on!!  I have been on this search for sometime and am hoping that within these next three cycles we find a few golden eggs which will lead us to parenthood.  
I have had two follie checks and another is scheduled tomorrow.  
I am happy to announce that I’m making an EGG!!! My biggest fear, which is not responding at all, is being crushed!! I have one follicle on my right ovary that is looking promising. I have another on the left ovary--much smaller, it's looking like it will not develop into anything. But I'm feeling optimistic. I am not expecting a lot of eggs.  We are not greedy, just a few beautiful golden eggs that will developed into beautiful embryos and miracle babies!!  

2 comments:

  1. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    easy blinds in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to win pch.com early look super prize for $5,000.00 a week for life gwy #19000 #8800

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you!!