Monday, August 25, 2014

Grateful Day 2 of 5


Day 2, 3 things I'm grateful for:

This is a good time in my life for such a challenge.  I was having a difficult time and have not been feeling very positive or grateful. That being said, I have many things to be grateful for.

1. My Mom
She is always offering good advice and helping me out when I need it the most. Mom you are amazing! Thank you!
2. Family
We might be crazy, but I love our crazy lives. Who needs reality TV when my family is all the entertainment I need 
3. Having an amazing job!!!
I feel very valued where I work. I have good friends that are supportive and a good time!! A co-worker today said something that helped take my mind off of the seriousness of life, I laugh so hard I cried today. I needed a good laugh!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    cotton curtains in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you!!