Monday, June 9, 2014

The infertile infertile

The infertile infertile.  That is how I feel these days.  Why can't we have babies like normal people? Why do we have to endure so much heartache? Were we not meant to have children?  I'm not sure if either of us could have kids if we were with other people without any reproductive challenges.  The thing is, I do not believe things happen for a reason.  I have not believed this for a really long time.  Kids born to shitty parents did not happen for a reason, it's just because shitty things happen sometimes!


We are infertile infertiles.  We cannot get knocked up with IVF or DE. Will DS and my eggs be the answer? Are we just throwing away more money?  Should we skip the DS IVF and do a DS/DE cycle?  We are young, we are successful, we are generally healthy and yet we can't do something normal, healthy, young people should be able to do.  I feel helpless and alone. I wish someone could tell us the answers and say they knew how to help us.  If I count all the cycles we have started, we are moving onto IVF #6.  I never thought it was going to be this hard.  

1 comment:

  1. Biggest hugs to you, my friend. I wish it didn't have to be so hard. It's not fair and I hate that undeserving people get to be parents all the time. You will be a great mom someday.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you!!