Sunday, August 2, 2015

A Very Overdue Update

I have to apologize.  It was never my intention to abandon my blog.  I can make excuses all day long, but in reality, I've been nervous I would jinx things, so I backed off from blogging.  Weird, right? Blogging, getting excited, etc. will not jinx things.

For those that do not know me in real life, I have some exciting news for you, or should I say our four legged babies have exciting news for you!



My official due date is in January, but we have been told that we will have our little ones in December.

Again. I apologize I skipped all updates my entire first trimester.  Today marks 17 weeks.  I am almost half baked!!  Below are a few fun facts about my pregnancy journey so far...

Weight:
Up 15 pounds.  The goal is to gain 45 to 50 pounds.  Those numbers are really overwhelming to me, but healthy babies are the priority.  That being said, I'm right on track. 

(Don't mind the wet hair, or terrible outfit)
Here is my 17 week bump


    Size of Babies:
They are about the size of turnips.

Symptoms:
The first trimester was a little rough with "morning sickness."  Nausea was most the day, vomiting always at night.  This week has been better.  I've had some close calls, but I've only been nauseous.  The thing about "morning sickness"  is, as miserable as it can be, it's the most reassuring symptom for a pregnant woman, well at least for me. 
I've also has some acid reflux and heartburn, but it's very manageable.
Back pain is beginning, I'll just have to have DH give me nightly back massages :)
I swear I can feel them moving/kicking.  It's intermittent and amazing!   

Food Cravings/Adversions: 
I have not had any cravings to speak of, but Sprite is a staple drink.  I almost have one at all times.  It has helped me tremendously with nausea.  Adversions~ I never thought this would be a problem in my life, but even the thought of drinking coffee makes me sick.  Who knew this coffee lover would be unable to drink it.  I also have to add eggs, and most animal protein to that list.  

Nearby plans/preparation:
We have been waiting to begin working on our nursery, in addition to purchasing anything until we know the official genders of our babies.  We have a good idea of the genders at this point, but we want to be sure.  

Excited for:
Our Anatomy scan is in three weeks.  Thereafter we will be having a gender reveal party for our families.  We can't wait to share our little ones genders with our families and begin to start working on the nursery.  

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you Mindy! I've been checking your blog every day to see if there is an update and when I saw you comment on my blog I eagerly anticipated that you had made a blog post yourself. Wow- twins!!! I'm so thrilled that everything is going so well. You look great. Congratulations :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I was the same with ginger ale and saltines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So just wondering did you have your babies? And are they girls or boys or both? Congratulations and give us an up update plzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did. I will update tonight once the babies are sleeping.
      ~Mindy

      Delete
  4. Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility?
    axminster carpets abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer Lola, a friend of mine who had a similar disease told me about Dr. James  herbal mix  medicine who cured her of Ovarian cancer, .She gave me Dr.James  email address, I contacted him quickly and he assured that his herbal mix medicine will cure my breast cancer, I said Okay. I asked him about the process for the cure, he asked me to pay for the fees which I did and within 4 working days, he sent me the herbal mix medicine and instructed me on how to drink it for 3 months to get cured. I told Lola my friend about the herbal medicine so she gave me a go-ahead to drink it. I drank the herbal medicine for 3 months and I was totally cured. I'm so grateful and I have promised to recommend anyone suffering from cancer or any kind of disease to him and that what I'm doing.Dr.James herbal mix medicine  made me  believe there is hope for people suffering from diseases like Alzheimer's diseases, Bipolar disorder, Schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease, Schizophrenia, Cancer, Scoliosis, Bladder Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Breast Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Leukemia, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Fibromyalgia, a
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia, Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes, Coeliac disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids, Herpes, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes.
    Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you!!