Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Thankful





It is so difficult for me to remember the things to be thankful for at times.  I have spent the last 6 years hoping and praying for babies.  Sometimes I forget how truly amazing my life really is.  

Not long ago I asked DH to take the picture I sent him to brighten it up a little via an app he has on his phone and text it back to me. Well the above pic on the left is what he texted back.  The picture on the right was sent to me when I was working a night shift a little over a year ago of our fur babies.  


For me the two pictures above are very special.  I love our pets and I love my husband.  He is a good man and I hope that IF doesn't completely ruin our fun sides.  It takes a toll and changes a person forever.  I need to spend more time reflecting on all the things I have to be thankful.  It's not only the things these two picture represent.  


Our friends and family, especially our parents, have been very supportive of us and I hope we never lose their support!!  I cannot express how thankful I am for the online support I have of the ladies that are a part of a secret sorority that NO ONE wants to be a part of!!  Lastly, I am thankful for our cold blooded family as well.  DH has spent so much time building a sanctuary for us!!

We will continue to keep our eyes on the prize, but in the meantime I will continue to remind myself to keep my eyes open on the rest of our world.  It's not all about our infertility, even though there are days it feels like it, there is a life outside of it.

1 comment:

  1. It's so great when you can keep the perspective and stay focused on what you have instead of what you do not. So hard sometimes though.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I love hearing from you!!