Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Four years...

Four years this month we have been ttc.  We are not any closer then we were four years ago to have a family.  I would go as far as saying I feel further away from our goal then we were four years ago.  DH not working puts a huge temporary hold on our plans to have a baby.

I feel bad because he feels responsible that we are not able to cycle right now.  I have to keep the faith he will find a good job, with great benefits, and a decent wage so we can cycle again soon.  I hate that we are going through this!

Looking at the bright side I am able to go to my BFF's wedding in the Bahama's for minimal cost next week (my bff paid for half my flight with sky miles and I will be sharing a room with three other girls).  And AF will not be hitching a ride.

I wish that DH could go too, but in reality I should be saving for another IVF and not four day trip to the Bahama's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love hearing from you!!