Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happily Ever After?


One of my BFF's and I always joke about our Happily Ever Afters.  She has been determined to find a man, marry him on a beach while I am there as her Matron of honor, barefoot and pregnant.  Things are working out beautifully for her.  I am ecstatic she has met an amazing man, who treats her like a princess! 

It seems, on the other hand that I may not end up with my happily ever after.  My ultrasound on Monday showed three small follicles, I went in today for my second check and only one of those three has shown growth, but only a little growth. 

I will stim for a few more days and go in again on Sat. for u/s #3.  If the follicle grows I will have my retrieval on Thurs next week, if not I am canceled.  I'm at a loss.  I'm so tired of this rollercoaster.  Why can't I just get knocked the fuck up?  I haven’t done anything to deserve this.  Please pray/send vibes that I have strength to get through this, and I will also end up with my happily ever after. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love hearing from you!!